About the company
Orange Investment Managers was founded in 2015 and has built an impressive track record. With a team of a total of 10 colleagues, they focus on buying, managing and selling operating properties such as hotels and parking garages for customers’ various funds, from an inspiring office location in Zuidas and another location in Germany (Düsseldorf), currently consisting mainly of German institutional investors. In addition, they are largely responsible for the return targets of these funds.
The assets under management currently amount to approx. € 500 million with the goal of significant further growth in the foreseeable future. The objects are spread across several countries in Europe, with different tax, legal and commercial rules and customs.
What do you do as a (Junior) Asset Manager?
You and the asset management team are jointly responsible for the commercial, technical and administrative management of the car park funds. You create a high degree of tenant satisfaction by taking care of property maintenance, tenant management and budgeting. By developing a feel for the tenants ‘business, you know what they need so that you can respond well to changes in the tenants’ needs.
Within the team, everyone gets a place to act independently, but there is also a lot of room for consultation to learn from each other. The team works closely with business auditors for reporting and with investment managers in acquiring new assets.
- Tenant management (keeping up to date with the state of affairs in the assets, monitoring activities, creating win-win situations for tenant and landlord);
- Management of property managers for: daily maintenance, preparation and supervision of renovations / conversions, preparation of MJOPs and service cost settlements
- Stakeholder analysis / management (follow the municipal network and changes that affect the assets, develop contact with the municipality, follow technical development that (directly) affects the assets, develop and implement sustainability and innovation plans and relevant owners / active developers in the environment) ;
- Budgeting and reporting (Assessment and reporting on the technical due diligence in purchasing and sales, preparation of cost estimates, co-preparation, updating and monitoring of asset budgets, providing input to the reporting cycle for business control).
- Regular (international) external action, enters into agreements with regard to maintenance and renovation contracts and therefore also has a significant responsibility in relation to reputation, legal consequences and finances.
It is you
- Minimum completed HBO education / university work and level of thinking (construction engineering education is an advantage);
- Knowledge of real estate and experience in the real estate world;
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar or comparable position;
- Experience and affinity with technical issues (including renovations);
- Want to travel within Europe;
- Experience in preparing reports (internal and external);
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English languages (German language is an advantage);
- Good / excellent command of Excel / PowerPoint / Word.
What do we offer you?
Very interesting, challenging and broad position in a young, rapidly growing (international) organization in a dynamic playing field. OIM offers ample opportunity for further (personal) development and career opportunities based on a solid contribution to the further professionalization and growth of the company.
The recruitment and selection process is overseen by PropertyPeople only. For more information and background on this position, please contact Theo Hoogendoorn via 06-27074825 or email@example.com.
If you are interested, we would like to receive a recent CV and a comprehensive motivation letter via firstname.lastname@example.org. All responses will be treated with the utmost discretion.
In view of the rapid growth of the organization, we prefer to receive short-term responses with the aim of filling the vacancy in May.