Team leader financial management & information supply
36 hours | Haarlem
Use your financial knowledge to lead a group of enthusiastic colleagues, and make an important contribution to the province of North Holland.
Are you an economical millipede with an administrative antenna? Do you have extensive experience with financial management, financial management and budget management? And do you find it challenging to build a new unit with your leadership qualities and a growing group of colleagues? We are looking for a unit manager financial management & information supply with a clear vision of the future financial information supply and data-driven work, and who can at the same time concretize this vision and realize it.
As a team leader financial management & information supply, you lead three expertise teams: 1) Financial & Project Management, 2) Management Budget & Realization and 3) Financial information supply. The sub-areas are still in full development and will soon form a coherent whole. It is your job to give the teams a ‘face’ based on a content focus. Thanks to your experience, you can not only develop a coherent vision for the 3 areas of expertise, but also spread and implement it. Together with the sector manager and the deputy director. sector leader (also team leader in the Strategy, Framework and Advisory Unit), you are responsible for the strategic development of the Financial Sector and your team. The financial sector is under development, and as a member of Finans-MT you make an important contribution to this development. You have a clear long-term vision and are results-oriented.
There is a dynamic, varied and attractive range of tasks on your plate. You manage the financial information supply and internal processes, you translate questions from the organization into standardized solutions and you continue to develop data-driven work. You are a link with coaching and leadership qualities. You are able to build a large network in the organization and you know when to use this. Thanks to your solid background in content, you can effortlessly motivate colleagues and involve them in necessary improvements. Of course, you maintain and monitor the good mood and also contribute to it with a healthy dose of humor.
That’s what we’re offering
- An annual gross salary between € 63,724 and € 91,033 (scale 13) based on 36 hours per week. This includes the Individual Choice Budget of approximately 22% of your gross monthly salary, which you can exchange for extra days off.
- An education budget of € 5,000 per. five years.
- An annual salary increase of 3% until the end of your scale.
- A good pension scheme to which the province contributes.
- Lots of freedom, flexibility and responsibility.
- Full refund for commuting and business travel using public transportation.
- An annual contract for the purpose of offering you a permanent contract at the end of that year.
And that’s not all. Read more about what you can count on as a colleague in Noord-Holland at www.noord-holland.nl/werkenbij.
This is where you need to work
In the province of Noord-Holland, you are working on the future. Every day, together with 1,400 colleagues, you dedicate yourself to a beautiful, comfortable and safe living and working environment for more than 2.8 million inhabitants in North Holland. It is also innovative. We stimulate and facilitate smart mobility, energy conversion, large-scale nature development and the latest technologies such as smart apps. And your future is also central to us. You get every opportunity to choose which way you want to go and to realize your ambitions. We support you in this. For example, with a large education budget and the opportunity to temporarily dive into another project or start an initiative in consultation.
You will be involved in leading the financial sector within the Corporate Affairs Directorate, and you will in your team be responsible for the development and supervision of approximately 20 employees. The sector consists of a growing group of more than 40 enthusiastic finance professionals. Together we form a mixed club. From people in their twenties to sixties and from experienced colleagues to new employees. We are growing fast and are in full development. As a team leader, you make sure that the new colleagues ‘land’ in the different teams. Colleagues are relaxed and enjoy meeting each other informally. Every 2 weeks we have a nice coffee half an hour. In addition, we occasionally arrange a live sector excursion.
It is you
- University level, in the direction of economics, accounting or control, preferably supplemented with a degree in RA, RC or CPC.
- Experience in the public space and work in an administrative context is an advantage.
- Knowledge of financial information dissemination and data-driven work and extensive knowledge of administrative processes.
- Experience in leading professionals.
- It is an advantage if you have experience with implementation processes of change in an organization.
In addition, you have
- A talent as a link: you connect with the rest of the organization and play an important role in it.
- Vision in your areas of expertise, where you involve your colleagues in its development and steer towards translating this vision into results.
- A coaching management style and an eye for employee development.
- A clear vision of your field and advice on it.
- Humor and a positive attitude towards cooperation.
Become our new colleague
Reply before 21 May 2022 via the application button. We would like to receive your answer with an updated CV and motivation letter to Mirjam Luimstra-Hoolt, Sector Manager Finance. Do you want more information about the position first? Call or app Mirjam, on 06 – 1551 98 05. For questions about the procedure, you can contact Servicedesk Info Staff, on 023 – 514 56 06.
Good to know
- We work for all North Dutch people. And we can do that best if we are a reflection of the people of the province. That is why we strive for diversity in our teams.
- A Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) is required for a job in the province.
- An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Keyword: Team leader financial control & information supply, Team leader, Information supply, Finance, Accounting, Finance, Management, WO, vacancy Haarlem, full time, Public domain, Government