Sipkema Real Estate Agent
Sipkema is an investor with a serious focus on sustainable investment. Not only in terms of maintenance, but also financially and socially. Offering satisfied tenants a comfortable living environment or workplace with a healthy return, that’s what it’s all about. The portfolio includes 400 homes, of which 57 are currently under construction on Noordsingel250, various offices, shops, car parks and a harbor. Owner Jelle Sipkema considers himself the manager of this versatile private portfolio.
The organization takes care of the wealth and property management of almost the entire portfolio. The team consists of 8 professionals with a strategic, technical, commercial, financial or administrative background. The day-to-day management of the team and portfolio is in the hands of General Manager Mireille de Korte. The culture in Sipkema can be described as down-to-earth, professional and involved. For more information about Sipkema and director Mireille de Korte, we refer to this article
Sipkema takes care of both the wealth and property management of its portfolio of homes, offices, parking facilities, social property and a functioning port. Together with director Mireille de Korte, you ensure that the portfolio is and remains financially sound. Together with the office manager and administrative assistant, you are responsible for all financial matters in the company. From the debtor administration to reports and preparation of the annual figures. As the director’s right hand man, you are a sparring partner when it comes to (dis) investments and sound financial management of the organization.
This concerns the accounting of the property portfolio and the companies belonging to the Sipkema Group. Experience with a real estate agent is therefore certainly an advantage, but graduates with a healthy interest in real estate and the right financial background are also very welcome. We can imagine that you do not have all the tax knowledge specifically needed for property management. You can count on the support of an external consultant for this. In this position you work with your colleagues, the hierarchical management is in the hands of the General Manager.
Your duties include the following activities:
- Checking the booked purchase invoices and adjustments where necessary;
- Processing, checking and preparing payments and charges;
- Prepare and process monthly rental renewals and rental indexations;
- Execution of various property administrations;
- Checking the service cost invoices when preparing the annual service cost statement;
- Processing of general budgets at the request of the technical manager and the commercial employee;
- Monthly connection of the RC positions in the group;
- Determine VAT factors and process them correctly;
- Process business income, taxes and VAT returns on time;
- Monitoring financing together with Mireille and ensuring optimal liquidity management;
- Reporting of monthly results and analyzes of the various portfolios and RCs to Mireille;
- Regularly consults with AD and reports on the development of financial and administrative activities and results;
- Efforts to improve the entire administrative process are in consultation with AD;
- Identification of financial, administrative and organizational risks.
We are looking for a professional with a demonstrable background in financial management. But your personal qualities, such as proactive, honest and independent work, are also very important. In addition, we expect good analytical skills and the will to achieve the optimal performance with the team. We hope to see the following on your CV:
- HBO work and thinking level, business economics direction, SPD;
- > 5 years of professional experience in finance in eg property administration or an administration office;
- Good command of the Dutch language in word and writing;
- Experience with Informant or Power BI is an advantage;
You earn a salary between € 4000 and € 5500 gross per month based on 40 hours per week. Working 32 hours a week is negotiable. You will receive a Microsoft Surface laptop and telephone (or telephone allowance) to carry out your work. Your pension is also taken into account, you get 1 month salary extra per year to invest in your pension. Of course, there is also an education budget available that can contribute to your further professional development
The recruitment and selection procedure for this position is performed by Margriet van Westenbrugge, partner at MH Werving & Selection. You can contact her with all your questions and / or application on 0633046730 or firstname.lastname@example.org.