Are you an organizational talent, do you like sports and do you want to use your qualities for a good cause? Then we are looking for you! As an event manager (32 hours per week) you are responsible for the organization of professional and sporting events in the Krajicek Foundation. You have an eye for detail, monitor the overall overview and of course you go for gold at every event!
What do you want to do?
The Krajicek Foundation organizes a national sporting event about 4 times a year for all children at the Krajicek Playgrounds. We use it to motivate children from particular neighborhoods to get moving and expand their horizons. As an event manager, you ensure that everything is arranged down to the smallest detail. You also organize national meetings for our Krajicek fellows and our own fundraising gala. You work independently in this position, but you have a lot of contact with colleagues in the field, sports associations, social partners and sponsors of the Krajicek Foundation. Together with the team, you continuously look at the programming of the various events and consider how we get the best out of it.
- Organization of national sporting events for children;
- Organization of meetings for Krajicek fellows;
- Organizing own fundraising events such as the annual Krajicek Foundation Gala;
- Support for the organization at the official opening of the Royal Games;
- You monitor the effectiveness and impact of the events;
- Management of team players (teams of 6 MBO and HBO students) who support the implementation of the events;
- Prepare and manage the event budget.
What are we asking about?
- You have completed an HBO study and at least 2 years of professional experience in event management;
- You take the initiative and are solution-oriented;
- You are accurate, you can plan well and you are an expert in project management;
- You are creative and contribute ideas;
- You have strong social and communication skills;
- You are hardworking and work independently;
- You are also willing to work evenings and weekends;
- You live in Randstaden;
- You are socially involved.
What can we offer you?
- The Krajicek Foundation is a small, energetic organization with an informal atmosphere and plenty of space for its own initiative;
- Our office is located in The Hague, but we regularly work from home. Our office is easily accessible by public transport and there is parking;
- To support you optimally in your work, you will receive a laptop and telephone from us;
- A competitive remuneration (scale 9, agreement for sports), depending on age and experience. In addition, you receive an ultimate bonus (EUR 500 net) and you are entitled to an 8% holiday allowance;
- You will initially receive a one-year contract. It is our intention to continue the contract subsequently if it works properly.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile above and can not wait to get started for us? Then apply before June 1, 2022.
Send your motivation and updated CV via e-mail to the director of the Krajicek Foundation, Gerlinde van Raalte, via email@example.com stating ‘Application Event Manager’.
Want to know more about the content of the position? Please contact Erwin Goedhart (current event manager) by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is not this your dream job? Then you can still help us. You support the Krajicek Foundation by sharing this position with your network. Thank you so much for that!
About the Krajicek Foundation
Our dream is that all children have equal opportunities to become the best version of themselves. The Krajicek Foundation motivates young people in special neighborhoods to exercise regularly and thus develop a healthy lifestyle. Because children who regularly play and exercise outside are happier, healthier and develop their talents (faster)!
At Krajicek Playgrounds (multifunctional sports fields), we offer children in special neighborhoods a socially safe place close to home, where they can play sports and games without worries. They are guided by young people from the neighborhood, our Krajicek Fellow. It is young people who, against a student scholarship, arrange activities on and around their playground. In addition, these young workshops and sports clinics follow through Krajicek Academy so that they can further develop themselves and perform their work even better.
Thanks to our intensive collaboration with municipalities, neighborhood sports companies and residents, more than 5,500 children are active in 127 Krajicek Playgrounds every day, supervised by more than 200 Krajicek fellows.
More information can also be found at www.krajicek.nl