You’ve received your exam results, what now?
The step-by-step plan will help you find your way through the guidance offered after the publication of the points on Thursday, July 7, 2022. You will also find additional information on this page that may be helpful to you.
Do you still have a question? Take a look at the bottom of this page, you will find the contact information of the study and learning supervisors. We are happy to help you!
Step-by-step plan (in draft)
Feedback and reflection
- Feedback on exam in 2eholiday features Thursday 7 July to Saturday 9 July 2022† All practical information can be found on Ufora’s course page.
- To become better at asking for, receiving and processing feedback, supervisors from Ghent University and a few students have developed the feedback guide
- Your points list contains not only your exam results, but also information about study progress goals, such as a possible warning about binding conditions or refusal of admission.
I have retests. How do I do this?
Knowledge clip (in design)
The knowledge clip “I have re-examinations. How do I handle this? “Helps you answer the following questions:
- How can it be that I have a big second meeting?
- Is it possible to participate in all re-examinations?
- If not, which re-exams do I drop?
- What if I do not pass all courses of 1e bachelor’s degree?
- Can I already take courses of 2e bachelor’s degree?
Although this knowledge clip is primarily intended for first-degree undergraduate students, the first part of the knowledge clip may also be useful for high school students.
You have reviewed the knowledge clip and can not figure it out yourself? Contact your learning supervisor for guidance in determining an action plan for the 2nd exam period.
Do you need help with your study method or exam planning? Do you need professional support?
- It is crucial to make a plan for proper preparation for your re-examinations.
- Use this handy block planner.
- You can also read the necessary instructions to arrive at a good planning.
Fear of failure, procrastination or other study-related problems?
- In July, the study counseling department offers an educational offer for students with a re-examination.
- Or get started yourself! On the Ufora page ‘Wel in je vel’ you will find material and tips on various study-related topics.
Practical info about re-examination
- All practical information about the re-examinations on your education will be announced on your Ufora education page by July 13th.
- IMPORTANT: There is a possibility of repayment of learning account due to COVID-19, provided that you participate in the last exam option and submit your application before October 15, 2022.
- The results of the re-examinations will be announced on Thursday 15 September at 7.00.
ATTENTION! Points are not transferred to the re-examinations. If you want a chance for reflection time, you must attend all re-examinations! Want to know more about the terms of consultation? See the knowledge clips†
Are you in doubt whether this course is for you?
- Sometimes a study program is not quite as you expected or you have a hard time finding your way. With some concrete tips, you can get started with your doubts.
Do you want to interrupt your current education?
- Your registration ends automatically on the last day of the academic year 2021-2022. You do not need to take any further steps.
- Are you going to start a new course? Also check the status of your learning account
- You can re-register at Ghent University in another study program or at another educational institution.
- You can still take the re-examination if you wish. This can be useful due to exemptions, earning a learning account, adjusting study method, …
- Do you no longer want to study in higher education in the academic year 2022-2023? Register as school students at VDAB.
Preview for the academic year 2022-2023
Re-enroll for the next academic year
- Did you pass all subjects? You can re-register for AJ 2022-2023 from July 8, 2022.
- Do you have retests? You can only re-register from Friday 16 September 2022. Even if you do not participate in the re-examinations.
Recording your curriculum
- Check out the instructional video for recording your curriculum in OASIS
- Do you want one individualized trajectory or do you follow GIT? Check out the GIT website to find out what prior knowledge you need to take the desired courses, and find out what tips we can offer you to put together your curriculum.
- Do you have retests? Wait for the results of your re-exams to work out a final curriculum
- If you obtain your master’s degree in the academic year 2021-2022, you will be invited to solemn proclamation of your education. Check the dates and other useful information about your proclamation.
- After your studies, a new world opens up for you. You can take the step to the labor market, continue your studies, take a doctorate, go abroad … Explore the possibilities!
Good on the skin
As a student, it’s not a party every day: sometimes you have a lot on your mind or it’s hard to find your way.
- Moodspace is a place for students. Full of reliable information, tips and self-help to deal with emotional problems and study (resiliant) energetically. With space for stories, pep talk and signposts for a listening ear. Checked and boosted for your mental health.
- Even within your own university, you can go anywhere, no matter how small or ‘innocent’ it may seem. Check ‘Well in the skin’ to find out what initiatives Ghent University offers to help you along the way.
Do you still have a question?
Contact the study or learning supervisors at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences.