Do you understand the language of entrepreneurs and do you know how a municipality works? Do you like offering the entrepreneur a helping hand so he or she takes it a step further? Are you the relationship leader with a listening ear? Are you flexible, proactive and a true link? Super, then we have a good position in a great organization for you!
For our social development team, we are looking for a:
Account manager companies
for 20 hours a week
The team focuses on policy development and implementation in social themes such as care, education, culture, sports, welfare, economy, recreation, tourism, public order and security. In the team, we work integrated with an eye to the different interests of the residents.
For whom and with whom do you want to work?
You will work to improve the business environment. You do it for and with our entrepreneurs. Within the team, you work with the political advisor and the political employee for Finance. Everyone works on products from their own role and tasks, but together you monitor the coordination and integrity.
What do you want to do in this varied position?
- You are the contact point and source of information for entrepreneurs in Olst-Wijhe.
- You help entrepreneurs find the right path in municipal and state land.
- You identify developments, desires and bottlenecks from entrepreneurs.
- You ask questions from entrepreneurs internally, and you coordinate and monitor progress.
- You provide information on economic policy and other relevant information to our entrepreneurs.
- You identify opportunities or projects at our partners Zwolle Region and Deventer labor market region that are relevant to our entrepreneurs in Olst-Wijhe.
- You regularly visit a company for external contacts.
- You support start-up entrepreneurs.
- If desired, you participate in business association meetings and network meetings.
What do you bring?
You are communicative, enterprising and like to work both independently and with others. You think in terms of solutions and see opportunities, but at the same time you are clear and transparent. You know how to switch between the different roles in the position, you are aware of the environment and know how to use the right competencies in any contact or issue. You have a natural enthusiasm and a broad interest in the various branches of the agricultural sector, in ICT, in construction, in catering and recreation, in fashion, in transport and much more.
In addition, you have:
- At least one completed HBO education, eg in the direction of account manager.
- Work experience of two to three years as relationship manager / customer manager.
- Relevant work experience within a municipality is an advantage.
What do we offer you?
Initially, we offer you a one-year employment contract with the intention of converting this into a permanent employment contract if there is a good match. Depending on education and experience, your salary is a maximum of € 4,208 gross per month (scale 9, reference date 1 April 2022), based on a 36-hour working week. In addition, you will also receive an Individual Election Budget of 17.05% of the salary and other terms of employment contained in the Local Government Agreement.
Interest and procedure
Are you interested? Then give notice via the digital application form no later than July 10, 2022. The introductory and selection interviews are scheduled for July 18 and July 21, 2022.
The position was advertised internally and externally at the same time. Based on the internal labor market and the agreements concluded within the Talent Region, the candidate working within this partnership is preferred by equal suitability.†
Want more information about our amazing organization?
At Olst-Wijhe Municipality, we make the difference through our personal and involved working methods. We make the most of ‘the power of our little church’. Read more here about our organization and the opportunities to develop in Olst-Wijhe and watch our film.
During office hours, you can call Leontine Maas, team leader for Social Development, about the content of the position. You can call Lisette Slagman, HR consultant, about the process. Both can be contacted under the general number 14 0570.