At TNO, you work at the forefront of research and innovation. Think of research into defense applications, the future of our mobility, energy transition and healthcare. And as a technical management employee, you make the work possible for hundreds of TNO employees. You do this with the best maintenance and management of our high-tech research facilities, such as collision and explosion halls, laboratories and clean rooms. Important work! We are looking for four new colleagues in the regions of The Hague and Eindhoven. Would you like to strengthen our fun, fast-growing team of driven technical specialists?
What do you want to do?
TNO builds and rebuilds a lot for new research projects. And that means your team from the Technology Department is growing fast! With our enthusiastic team of specialists, we ensure that the technical installations at 28 locations throughout the Netherlands work optimally. Whether you visit the Automotive Campus in Helmond, the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven or the Defense Research Laboratories in Ypenburg, The Hague and Rijswijk, you will find colleagues who are proud of our installations. We are there for each other and together we ensure a comfortable and open work atmosphere, where we want to hear your ideas. Meet us at the venues and in our online and offline sessions!
How will you contribute to the world of the future? How big can your influence be? Come and work at TNO and see for yourself.
What we expect from you
What else do you bring:
- MBO level, preferably in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Experience from a similar position, on the client or contractor side.
- Knowledge of work and systems in laboratories, such as negative pressure and air conditioning.
- Willingness to quickly gain knowledge of rules in the field of technical management and maintenance of buildings, furniture and land. Do you already have that knowledge? Absolutely lovely to have! This also applies to your certification at EQF level 4. If you do not have one yet, you can get it from us.
- Good command of Dutch. If you also speak English, it will help you with your contacts in our international organization.
What we offer you
In addition, at TNO you can put together a ‘menu’ with terms of employment that suit your personal situation. Whatever you can expect:
- A good pension scheme;
- Travel allowance or a bicycle (and full refund from public transport from 1 January 2023);
- A highly professional, innovative work environment with passionate colleagues;
- 28 vacation days and 5 ATV days (with full-time employment);
- Cozy activities with your team and other TNO employees. That way, you quickly get to know a lot of people.
- Flexible working hours, possibility of part-time work (at least 32 hours) and good homework facilities;
- Opportunity to attend courses, training and workshops and to attend conferences, and coaching if you need it;
- Access to our broad e-learning offerings;
- Networking opportunities and fun activities organized by Jong TNO.
Read here among which employment conditions you can choose.
TNO as employer
What does the process look like?
You can respond until and including July 29, 2022. The application procedure consists of two rounds of interviews. The first round is scheduled for August 4, 2022. The second round is scheduled for August 9, 2022. At a final meeting, we will discuss the employment conditions that you put together yourself. We strive to complete the entire procedure within four weeks. If we have received sufficient answers, it is possible that the post will be closed earlier.
An online assessment and reference check can be part of the selection procedure.
Due to the corona measures, the application procedure and the notice period look different than usual. You will get more information about this with your invitation to the first interview.
Because you also have to work for clients in the field of defense and security, it is necessary for the AIVD to issue a Declaration of No Objection (VGB-B). Therefore, you undergo a safety check beforehand. You can read more about this here.
Has this position aroused anything in you?
Then we look forward to receiving your reply!
For more information about the job or procedure, please contact us.
recruits: Eric Atuahene
Mobile phone: +31 (0) 6 187 22044
Employment manager: Ariana Visman
phone number: +31 (0) 6-536 90221
Acquisitions in response to this vacancy are not appreciated.