For a municipality in South Holland, JS Consultancy is looking for a Team Leader in the Spatial Domain.
32 hours | until December 2022 (extension can be negotiated) | as soon as possible (intended for September)
As a team leader, you are responsible for realizing your team’s goals and development tasks. You provide integrated leadership to the team and you have the ambition to lift the engineering office to a higher level, giving you room to shape it. You recognize that the municipality increasingly has a coordinating role, and you know how to convince others of this and involve them in how you fulfill that role.
You are responsible for all executive tasks related to personnel, information supply, organization, finance, automation and accommodation. You have a guiding, coaching and facilitating role and at the same time give direction to the employees’ development. You guide your team in the task of change and you contribute actively from City Management MT to the further development of the organization and the integrated MT tasks. You have an antenna for signaling and connection from local, regional and national developments. You also contribute to strategic municipal policy.Job requirements
* You have at least a completed HBO education and you have experience with and interest in the concrete working and construction environment for projects in the public space, address attitude and behaviour;
* You stimulate personal and professional development; * You know and oversee the team’s field of work, have an eye for team dynamics, stimulate self-organization by promoting ownership; * You may adjust, but do this from the point of view of trusting, learning and developing yourself. You act as a sparring partner for the employees;* You can put things in perspective, put the employee’s (work) happiness first and maintain the energy in the team;
* You are a liaison and politically and administratively sensitive;
* You can also quickly analyze problems and offer innovative working methods.
Finally, it is important that the City Management department’s 4 core competencies (results-oriented, cooperation-oriented, customer-oriented and willing to change) suit you well. Like no one else, you are able to put the City Administration department’s future vision into practice, among other things by maintaining a good connection with other team leaders. Together with them, you also form a team that forms the focal point in the development of the department. Furthermore, we expect you to recognize yourself in the identity of Capelle aan de IJssel municipality, which we describe above.
We would like to read about who you are in your motivation for this application. Please indicate which characteristics and skills make you suitable for this position.
This is a temporary position of 32 hours per week. The intended implementation period is from September to the end of December 2022. Extension is subject to negotiation thereafter. It is important that you are free from September 2022 for the desired hours, or at least can build up to this in the short term.Working conditions
We can mediate you in a secondment building or through an intermediate building (as a freelancer).
What can you expect from us in a secondment construction?
Good employment conditions are part of a secondment construction in an employment contract with JS Consultancy:
* Salary scaled in accordance with CAR/UWO (CAO Municipalities), depending on your education and experience * Additional education and training in essential knowledge, skills and competencies that suit your ambitions;
* Intervision, coaching and periodic knowledge sessions on current topics in the field;
* Access to a national network of temporary professionals in the public domain;
* A pleasant group of colleagues.
JS Consultancy is a career partner for professionals and managers for the public good. With us, you work with yourself and with solutions to the most important challenges in our society. Social outcome. Together with you, we make it a reality.
Got excited? This procedure has a short duration, so send your CV as soon as possible! A short and precise letter of motivation is also sufficient. The deadline to respond is Sunday 31 July.
For more information about this position, please contact our recruiter LotteNienhuis@JSConsultancy.nl / 06 30 78 82 82. Please send applications in Word format via the button below.