Tax and tax adviser
Dalfsen municipality is developing rapidly. The same applies to the finance team. A new state-of-the-art financial package has been used for more than a year. Since April, we have been working according to the principles of liability management. In the coming period, we will focus on further professionalizing the finance team and further integration of administration and consultancy.
Due to personnel changes and expansion of the formation, we can now offer a wonderful challenge for two ambitious and driven economies.
In this 36-hour challenge, the focus is on the topics of taxation, including the annual preparation of the regulation, taxation and cost-effectiveness. If you are more interested in a position where development and further streamlining of our financial administration and functional management, including of course optimizing the use of the financial package, see the challenge: Employee finance / functional management.
For both positions, we offer a wonderful challenge with future prospects for future colleagues who are ready for a second or third step in their career.
- You are a proactive and solid financial talent.
- You are ready for the next step in your career.
- You have affiliation and/or knowledge of municipal taxes and taxation.
- You are a source of information for colleagues.
- You know how to engage people in a natural and effective way.
- You are eager to learn and love change.
What do you want to do?
- You are responsible and the first point of contact for municipal taxes.
- You prepare the tax rules independently.
- You answer questions and complaints about taxes.
- You assess and process objections and complaints about charges.
- You are responsible for tax matters and you are the point of contact for this.
- You carry out independent work for cost efficiency and advise on the changes to be implemented.
- You contribute to the preparation of financial reports.
- You are versatile within the finance team.
You work independently and develop yourself. We see development as a continuous journey where we continue to learn. You for Dalfsen, but also Dalfsen for you.
Who are you?
- You advise professionally, think outside the box and ‘work from the intention’.
- Being responsible for your work is the most natural thing for you, make performance agreements and organize your work yourself.
- You work together and let colleagues and ideas flourish.
- You like to visit your colleagues regularly. You share your experiences and inspire each other.
- You are proactive, make connections easily, you can switch quickly and you have political sensitivity.
- You have knowledge of relevant laws and regulations in finance, taxation and taxation
- When you travel with us, you also take with you: a completed relevant economic education at a minimum MBO+/HBO level, supplemented by work experience in (municipal) economics.
What do you get?
- An informal working environment where we work with dedication and joy to achieve the best results.
- A beautiful area to get to work by bike and public transport within walking distance, but also easily accessible by car. Would you rather come by boat? We have a view of the harbor!
- Freedom to work where it works: on site, at home or from our beautiful town hall located on Vecht.
- A 36 hour contract for one year and possibly indefinitely thereafter.
- Maximum €4,671 gross per month for a 36-hour working week (scale 10 CLA Municipalities). The function is new and is therefore first classified as an indication.
- An individual election budget (IKB) of 17.05% per month, which you can use for various purposes such as extra salary or leave.
- A company laptop and mobile phone.
- A comprehensive package of additional employment conditions such as home work allowance, commuting scheme, favorable bicycle (rental) scheme, employer contribution to health insurance costs and generous leave scheme, including ample opportunity to receive salary. maternity leave.
- Plenty of development opportunities and study facilities, including our own Dalfsen Academy.
Finance team (operating unit)
- You are part of the finance team. Our team consists of 14 colleagues and consists of employees within financial policy and financial administration.
- Our unit supports the organization. Advice, support, coordination, monitoring, testing and signaling are keywords that suit the team.
- Our team is in full development and actively working on the movement from following to setting frameworks, from reactive to proactive and from decisive to supportive. We use the latest financial software.
More about our organization can be found at www.dalfsen.nl.
Do you want to work with us?
Then reply via the ‘apply’ button. The procedure is as follows:
- You can apply until 21 August 2022 via https://dalfsen.easycruit.com.
- The interviews will take place on 30 August between 09:00 and 12:30.
- The terms of employment interview will take place on 6 September from 11.45.
For questions about the content, please contact Marrie Vetkamp (senior finance) and Linda IJsseldijk (HR advisor) about the procedure on telephone number 14 0529.
Keep an eye on our job page, as more challenges have been and will be published in the near future.
The position is published internally and externally at the same time. Internal and external applications will be processed simultaneously, with internal candidates taking precedence over external candidates on the basis of equal suitability. Acquisition in connection with this advertisement, and/or use of it for your own purposes, is not appreciated.