Finance/functional management manager
Dalfsen municipality is developing rapidly. The same applies to the finance team. A new state-of-the-art financial package has been used for more than a year. Since April, we have been working according to the principles of liability management. In the coming period, we will focus on further professionalizing the finance team and further integration of the administration and advisory departments.
Due to personnel changes and expansion of the formation, we can now offer a wonderful challenge for two ambitious and driven economies.
This challenge 36 hours a week deals with further development and further streamlining of our financial administration. If you are interested in a position where the focus is on the subjects of tax, tax and cost recovery, see the vacant position: Tax and tax advisor.
For both positions, we offer a wonderful challenge with future prospects for future colleagues who are ready for a second or third step in their career.
- You are a proactive and solid financial talent.
- You are ready for the next step in your career.
- You are a source of information for colleagues.
- You know how to engage people in a natural and effective way.
- You are eager to learn and love change.
What do you want to do?
- You are the functional manager of the financial systems together with a colleague.
- You are responsible for the municipality’s coffers.
- You contribute to the numerical compilation of financial reports.
- You do preparatory work for the audit.
- You do IC work.
- You act as a focal point in the administration and advisory teams.
- You answer the financial administration’s professional questions.
- You are responsible for the workflow manual.
- You identify bottlenecks and deviations and make suggestions and implement improvements.
- You are versatile within the finance team.
- You ensure coherence between the administration and advisory teams.
You work independently and develop yourself. We see development as a continuous journey where we continue to learn. You for Dalfsen, but also Dalfsen for you.
Who are you?
- You advise professionally, think outside the box and ‘work from the intention’.
- Being responsible for your work is the most natural thing for you, make performance agreements and organize your work yourself.
- You work together and let colleagues and ideas flourish.
- You like to visit your colleagues regularly. You share your experiences and inspire each other.
- You are proactive, make connections easily, you can switch quickly and you have political sensitivity.
- You have a broad knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations in the financial area.
- You have experience as functional manager of a finance package, preferably I-finance, or you are prepared to immerse yourself in this.
When you travel with us, you also take with you: a completed relevant financial education at a minimum MBO+/HBO level, supplemented by work experience in municipal financial administration.
What do you get?
- An informal working environment where we work with dedication and joy to achieve the best results.
- A beautiful area to get to work by bike and public transport within walking distance, but also easily accessible by car. Do you prefer to come by boat? We have a view of the harbor!
- Freedom to work where it works: on site, at home or from our beautiful town hall located on Vecht.
- A 36 hour contract for one year and possibly indefinitely thereafter.
- Maximum €4,208 gross per month for a 36-hour work week (scale 9 CLA Municipalities). The function is new and is therefore first classified as an indication.
- An individual election budget (IKB) of 17.05% per month, which you can use for various purposes such as extra salary or leave.
- A company laptop and mobile phone.
- A comprehensive package of additional employment conditions, such as home work allowance, commuting scheme, favorable bicycle (hire) scheme, employer contribution to health insurance costs and a generous leave scheme, including ample opportunity to take paid parental leave.
- Plenty of development opportunities and study facilities, including our own Dalfsen Academy.
Finance team (operating unit)
- You are part of the finance team. Our team consists of 14 colleagues and consists of financial policy and financial management staff.
- Our unit supports the organization. Advice, support, coordination, monitoring, testing and signaling are keywords that suit the team.
- Our team is in full development and actively working on the movement from following to setting frameworks, from reactive to proactive and from decisive to supportive. We use the latest financial software.
More about our organization can be found at www.dalfsen.nl.
Do you want to work with us?
Then reply via the ‘apply’ button. The procedure is as follows:
- You can apply until 21 August 2022 via https://dalfsen.easycruit.com.
- The interviews are scheduled for 1 September 2022 between 09:00 and 12:00.
- The terms of employment meeting is scheduled for 8 September 2022 from 10.15.
For questions about the content, please contact Marrie Vetkamp (senior finance) and Linda IJsseldijk (HR advisor) about the procedure on telephone number 14 0529.
Keep an eye on our job page, as more challenges have been and will be published in the near future.
The position is published internally and externally at the same time. Internal and external applications will be processed simultaneously, with internal candidates taking precedence over external candidates on grounds of equal suitability. Acquisition in connection with this advertisement and/or use of it for your own purposes is not appreciated.a